- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, egg yolks and vanilla. Stir in the flour, sugar, salt and melted butter until well blended.
- Heat a crepe pan over medium heat until hot. Coat with cooking spray. Use a sieve and pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and tip to spread the batter to the edges. The sieve will remove any lumps from the batter ensuring you have a smooth crepe. When bubbles form on the top and the edges are dry, flip over and cook until lightly browned on the other side and edges are golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill crepes with your fruit, whip cream, caramel, chocolate or ice cream.
Recipe adapted from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Vanilla-Crepes/Detail.aspx