Monday, September 10, 2012

Skinny Jeans Here I come!

Pin It Now!

Guten Morgan!

Just because summer is basically over and the motivation for a bikini bod has slowly died doesn't mean you should give up on working out and heating healthy. I know big comfy sweater can conceal more than a tank and short, but ever since skinny jeans came into fashion there has been more motivation to keep with a health regime even in the colder months, don't ya think?

With our move and starting homeschool I fell of my health kick big time. I got a little bit more squishy and lost so much of tone and definition that I worked so hard for, boohoo! Trying on jeans just downright sucks right now, especially skinny jeans. I've seen people of all shapes and sizes rock skinny jeans, but I look like a penguin squeezed into denim.

I'm going to do my best to get at least 30min in a day of working out. It might have to be broken up throughout the day, but that's ok with me. My favorite workouts for the last few months have been from Blogilates. Her workouts are perky, energetic AND FREE! I love that she breaks her workouts into categories like abs, butt, arms, etc and each video ranges from 3min-17min. Which means if you only have 5 min in the morning you can at least get your blood flowing and mood enhanced! I don't ever get bored because I mix and match videos and they WORK! Did I mention all her videos are free?

So this morning instead of having muffins, I went muffin topless with this Muffin Top Meltdown workout:

http://blogilates.com/obliques-or-muffintops

and worked on getting a booty like Pippa with this workout:

http://blogilates.com/butt

I did each video one time this morning and plan to go through each video once again this afternoon. I feel great and it's not even 7am yet!

Goal is to look good in skinny jeans by the second week of October! Specifically these jeggings from Abercrombie


So cute with flats or boots, right?

xoxo
Frau Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment