Friday, August 31, 2012

Alphabet Wall Letters

Pin It Now! Hallo!

Does it feel like fall where you guys live? In the States it's not technically fall until Sept 21st, but in Europe fall starts tomorrow. The weather here is brisk and definitely boot and scarf weather! I have my pumpkin spice yankee candle lit and am so excited for ALL that fall as to offer!

Anyway we are starting our first day of kindergarten and homeschool on Tuesday, eeek! I'm nervous, anxious and excited. I've been working hard to get the room together and all of our supplies organized. Today I put together these alphabet wall letters for room decor and also educational visual aids. The purchased the graphics, made by Ollilia at MYGRAFICO, for $5 and then designed the cards in illustrator.

Free Printable Alphabet Wall Letters


I think they turned out pretty cute. I'll share a picture of the entire wall of cards when our homeschool room is all finished up. Just a few more finishing touches and we will be ready to hit the books :)

If you would like to use these cards for your own personal use you can download the file here. To assemble just print the file on cardstock (you'll need 13 sheets total), cut and hang with tape. Easy peasy :)

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend! 

xoxo
Frau Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment