Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Super cute family tradition idea!

Pin It Now! [caption id="attachment_1474" align="aligncenter" width="640" caption="Photo from TheSubrubanMom"][/caption]

I have been searching the internet for Christmas gifts already. I have compiled a GREAT list of very cost effective, creative and highly rated toys for kiddos and everyone on my list actually. I'll be sharing that later, but in the meantime check out this SUPER cute product I found on amazon. It's called The Elf on the Shelf.

The product is a story book and a little elf.  The idea is to tell the kiddos that Santa sent the elf to watch over the kids and the elf reports to Santa each night. Us parents are supposed to move the elf into a new spot each night so it looks like he "left" for the North Pole and came back. There are over 200 positive reviews on amazon and many claim how excited kiddos were each morning to see where the elf was in the house.

Isn't this just the cutest idea ever for a family tradition for young kids?? I'm ordering one right now and thought I'd share :)

xoxo

B

No comments:

Post a Comment