Monday, November 22, 2010

Prettify Your Thanksgiving Table in 20 minutes

Pin It Now!

It has taken me longer than I intended to finally create the designs for my Thanksgiving table.  I've been a busy little bee.  But better late than never, right?  So  friends if any of you are looking for a simple, inexpensive way to jazz up your Thanksgiving look no further.  Simply print my pdfs on cardstock using a color printer (a home printer works just fine) and then cut.  Easy peasy. 



You'll need:

2" scallop or circle punch (if using the tags). 
Double sided tape or glue(for candle label)
Scissors
Card Stock
Color Printer
Hole Punch and Ribbon (for banner)

Here's the ThanksgivingPrintable.  If you have Adobe Pro you can insert text for the name tags.  Otherwise use a fine tip permanent marker.

Included in the package:

12 circle tags with saying "Thankful", "Grateful" and "Blessed
Candle Wrapper
Name tags (can be used as labels for your food and dessert)
"Thankful" banner

Hope someone can find a use for this :)  and if you do, please let me know! :)

xoxo!

B

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this!!! I turned my dining room table into something out of a magazine thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a compliment! Thanks Missy :) so happy to help!

    ReplyDelete