Pin It Now! Some of these I got from babycenter.com and some I added myself. Just feeling a little sentimental given the fact I'm due in 6 days!
1. You find that your baby's pain feels much worse than your own.
2. You believe once again in the things you believed in as a child.
3. You lose touch with the people in your life whom you should have banished years ago.
4. Your heart breaks much more easily.
5. You think of someone else 234,836,178,976 times a day.
6. Every day is a surprise.
7. Bodily functions are no longer repulsive. In fact, they please you. (Hooray for poop!)
8. Your love becomes limitless, a superhuman power.
9. The sacrifices you thought you made to have a child no longer seem like sacrifices.
10. You discover how much there is to say about one tooth.
11. You give parents with a screaming child an 'I-know-the-feeling' look instead of a 'Can't-they-shut-him-up?' one.
12. You take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means you'll be late.
13. You learn that taking a shower is a luxury.
14. You find yourself wanting to make this world a better place
15. You start to appreciate Sesame Street for its intellectual contribution.
16. You have to quit watching the news because you see every story from a mother's perspective and it breaks your heart.
17. You want to take better care of yourself for your child.
18. You respect your parents and love them in a new way.
19. You find new passions that cater to your family such as cooking or photography.
20. Your goals and future become so much more important.